Romanticide Ep1 Romanticide Ep1

Pretty solid animation. I definitely enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next episode. That said, I'll throw a little constructive criticism out there as well, pretty much entirely on the sound design and voice acting end.

Keiichi's voice tends to sound kind of forced throughout most dialogue. Doesn't feel like a natural conversation whenever he's talking. The best way I can put it is that the voice acting itself is good out of context, but the feeling of it doesn't always compliment the conversation its in. Dea's voice being robotic makes sense, though, given her personality (or lack thereof).

The other thing is the sounds are very dry. It sounds like people talking into a studio microphone instead of people talking in a room. In a room, there would be some ambient noise, reverb on the voices, maybe even some light EQ depending on the environment. It could be worth working in some of those sound design factors to make everything come across as more natural. It's okay right now, but very sterile, which is not how real life sounds.

Even if these tips aren't immediately helpful for this project, they'll be good to keep in mind in general. In any case, nice job overall. I'm looking forward to seeing some more of this!

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Loved it!

This is my second time watching this, and I must say, this is amazing. It seemed like a comedy throughout, but then at the very end the twist just sent chills down my spine. I love it!

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Lmao!

Haha! This reminds me of Chowder, but this was a lot more fun to watch :D

Interlocked Interlocked

Headache...

Pretty nice game... the one thing it's missing is an "Angrily-Throw-On-The-Floor" option...

60 Min Game 60 Min Game

Well then...

I feel really stupid for doing this, but what the hell, you get a 5/5. These games may be super simplistic and silly, but they are mad entertaining.

Games 4 and 5 are quite addicting haha

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Awesome!

This game is pretty fun. Those kids definitely got what was coming to them haha. I like the different weapons you can get in the game. Rocket Launcher = pure win.

The only issue I had was the aiming system. You could either aim straight ahead or diagonally which leaves these annoying blind spots that you have to maneuver around to hit some of the kids. That made it a little frustrating at points.

All in all, it's a pretty good game.

Bloodcount Bloodcount

Brutal!

It's been a while since I've been compelled to write a review for anything on here, but I always look forward to new songs by you guys. The best way I can sum up this song is by saying it's "insanely brutal."

The guitar tone is heavy yet crystal clear, and the riffs are original and very in-your-face (as several others have mentioned). I found myself headbanging along throughout most of the song. The drums are also mixed very well with a clear and full kick as well as a snare that pulls through the mix without being obtrusive in the least. All in all, the instrumental comes together very nicely to make a very heavy and energetic song.

I am actually quite jealous of the vocals. I wish my vocals were as heavy and as brutally toned as these. They fit beautifully with the rest of the song, and while heavy they are more understandable than a lot of vocals I've heard.

Overall, incredible job on this track! I look forward to hearing more from you guys!

10/10
5/5 --> 4.36 / 5.00 (+ 0.026)

Stay metal! \m/ (((_))) \m/

Doritos (WTF?) Doritos (WTF?)

LOL

That was so random and stupid, it was hilarious! I totally LOLd... so great.

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

Long buildup... a little too long...

Overall, this song is pretty good. You've certainly done an incredible job as far as mixing and composition goes. However, the one thing that bothered me was the extremely long buildup at the beginning. I understand that you were trying to get the listener pumped for the drop as well as trying to make the drop more intense by building it up then dropping the levels, but I feel that you dragged it out just a bit too long. I actually lost the anticipation you had worked to build up before the drop finally came.
As for the drop itself, I like the sound, but I don't feel like it was quite as hard hitting as it should have been after that long buildup. Perhaps a little bit more low-end would have helped with your wobble. Of course, that's just my preference, and overall it was mixed in extremely well. So, no points off there.
All in all, this song came out incredibly well with the exception (in my opinion of course) of the overly long buildup. Overall, nice tune! 4/5 8/10

UncleSqueezins responds:

I can see where you're coming from. The build-up is pretty lengthy. And I also wish the drop was more hard-hitting, but my mixing skills realllllllllly hinder the outcome of most of my songs :/

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)